Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABU [BHAIYYA] RAMPURWALE   27 August 2018

How to file writ petition and what kind of writ petition?

As I explained in my query. The judge has made it appear by leaving out the IA /change in cirucmstances additional relief asked out of the picture by not mentioning it at all in the final orders. The copies have been served to the court, but the OPs never recieved them as they never appeared in the case. Now I have informed the District Judge regarding all this and asked him to help me out in this regard. I want to know how to file writ petition in court as the judge has not done his duty which he was supposed to do. Instead he had meddled with a public record which is the details on the NIC website where we get case proceeding details. Please reply, so that I an proceed further in High Court.

Learning

3 Replies

kirti kabra   28 August 2018

he writ petition can be filed in both high court and supreme court under Article 226 and Article 32 of the Constitution respectively. 
Stepwise procedure of filing a writ petition in high court or supreme court is as follows :

• Drafting of petition. Hire top civil lawyer for drafting and representing you in the client.

• After drafting, the petition is filed at the filing counter in the court.

• On the date of hearing, the court will admit the petition and sends a notice to the other party,

• Another date will be fixed for hearing in the presence of such other party (if it chooses to appear).

• Here the contents of the petition will be finally considered and relief granted accordingly.

anubhav Bhatt   28 August 2018

Dear client,
Better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

BABU [BHAIYYA] RAMPURWALE   29 August 2018

If any one can give format of writ petition to file in Karnataka High Court.  I googled but I did not get any formats.  No lawyer.  I fight my own case.  Hence asking help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register