Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suma (Ph.D)     28 September 2012

How to file a case on this cheated guy.................VERY URGENT SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Hello Every one

1. I belong to the Schedule caste and he belongs to Forward caste and we are in good relationship ( friendship ) from the past 4 years ( 2008 ) .He married me in 2010  in a Temple without any evidences or any documents .I would say it is illegal . Later he got approval from his parents. We just informed them .Unfortuantely , I couldn't have any evidences.

2.  Yes, he said that he married in one of the temples named Sri Kamadchi Ampal Temple-Srilankan temple( he just tied the knot ) . He promised me that I will be his wife forever. After this marriage ,had a physical relation  and I was preganant . So he immediately to his parents . after 6 months he forced me to go  for abortion as I disagree. As I havenot accepted his proposal , he called his sister and sister-in-law to convince about this issue. His Sisters and this guy forced me to go for the abortion as they arranged the marriage officially. I believed their words and went for surgical abortion which was quite complicated ( According to their  law abortion after 4 months is not allowed and woman must get approval from US health  department ). I was so distrubed and physically and psychologically. I have all the documents .  I submitted all the documents in Indian embassy in USA

After my abortion, we went to India ( as his sister gave us a word that are ready for the marriage ) .His parents talked to both of us and promised me to wait for 6 months ( until june this year). I said the whole to their parents requested them for the marriage.His mother and Father gave me the word and we went back to USA ( Ph.D ) to continue our courses. They gave us permission to marry without their consent unless they invite after 6 months ( may 2012) .. I waited till May and started asking this guy about the marriage. We realised they none of our parents havenot discussed about this issue and we decided to go India and get marry in Arya Samaj-Koti...

I went to India on August 24 this made all the arrangements for the marriage on 5 September ( all the evidences  with both of our signatures in Arya samaj koti ).He supposed to come to Hyderabad on 1 sep 2012. I waited near the airport for the whole day . He didnot turn up. The day before he come to India he said that he is coming to India and asked of everything has arranged. 

Later I realise that he cheated me in the name of false marriage and went to his home and getting ready for the another marriage. My heart was broken and I was disturbed alot as I trusted him for 4 years.

Then I returned back to USA  to enquire about this guy if he is going to the job, They said that he was in India. I  called to one of  our common friends and confirmed that he cheated me. After listening and experiencing this pathetic situation , I decided to commit suicide in the city where I live in USA and I wrote suicide final note to all of my common friends. I took the poision  ( morning ), friend whoever  read my messages came to my apartment break the door and with the help of USA GPolice, they sent  me  to ICU . They investigate the problem why I was in such depression...  I am recovering and decided to file a case against who spoiled my career, life . I also complained in  US police station

I took all the documents to Indian embassy and requested them if they could send all the evidence to the concerned authorites in AP-India.

I never expected this happens to my life. I lost his trust and I decided to end my life. They did emotional blackmail which made me to end up my life. I have a hope that these kind of people must be punished. 

I hope you understand my misfortunate incident and suggest me how to  take action on this guy. I swear that the whole family is the part of this game.

Well, I have 100s of messages( emails )  saying that he loves me very much and  30seconds recording in my mobile. Aryasamaj wedding applications etc .  I need to believe that there's still  justice, that even now in a world full of grey ..

When I was about to finish my studies , he forced to stop my education as he says that his wife ( me ) should be home maker. Eventhough I studied well in my area of subject , I decided the quit my career for him...I sacrified everything for him ....

Please help me ...............

I request if anyone could help me  how to file a case on this cheated guy......

Regards,
Suma

Learning

2 Replies

Sunil Kumar Sharma (LEGAL ADVISOR)     03 October 2012

Dear Suma

Pls send your complete Name ,Address & phone No with country name  so that we consult you properly.  There are several act under which he can be punished.

Waiting for your reply

Best Regards

Sunil

Cell: 09212594477 (Delhi, India)

suma (Ph.D)     03 October 2012

Sunil ji,

Thanksalot for your response after long days. We are from AndhraPradesh. 9949600817. Would you be so kind to suggest us how to file a complaint

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register