Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A B Pralhad (Student)     10 March 2014

How to expedite the civil suit filed in 2006?

Hi,

WE have filed the Civil suit in Junnar court  by 2006.  Still 8 years there is nothing happen like no issue findings,  we have submitted the T.I. application  still no action on that. 

Also other party - my uncle died in 2010 and we took their son on board, summons issues to them but last 1 year no W.S from them,  still court doesn't issued No WS order till date.

My father is senior citizen and 8 years no action.  How can we expedite the case. ?

I asked my lawyer to submit written statement as request to court to pass No WS order and expedite.  But Lawyer said we can't do that, court will do as per their time. 
 Is it really true?

Learning

3 Replies

A B Pralhad (Student)     10 March 2014

Is there any format to t submit the application to expedite the case so I can make that ready and take lawyer signature and submit on next date.

Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     11 March 2014

Dear Mr.Amit,

Make an application to the court citing the unnecessary delay on the part of defendant in filling WS.

The basic principle underlies under the the law that delay denies justice and hence in the interest of justice, matter should be heard and be decided at the earliest possible opportunity.

Also i am in doubt about the stand taken by your advocate, since the matter was delayed for so long and also the limitation period for filling of WS has also been elapsed, despite of this, your advocate not taking any stand????

Just talk to your advocate clearly and sort out the matter.

Regards

Kishor Hajare

1 Like

A B Pralhad (Student)     11 March 2014

Hi Kishor Sir,

Really appriaciate your reply.!!

I talked to my lawyer and he said that, NO WS order is to be passed but it is depend on Court only.  He also said that  On "Rojnama"    it is written that  "Thahkub hukum (in MarathiNo WS".   so to get it passed we can't do any application, it has to be done by Judge only. Is it really right.

Regards,

Amit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register