Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tipsy (importer)     21 December 2008

How to draft resolution for installation of Mobile Tower ?

Mobile phone operators  wants to  set up towers with consent of Municipality and Resident of Housing society ; but the move has been delayed following a opposition from 5 members ? So The society had call Extra EGM for installation of  Mobile Tower and out of 23 Votes 18 were in favour and 5 were against and Now  these 5 are  challenging the consent, How to draft resolution for intallation of tower since society takes decision only by majority?

Learning

3 Replies

RAMBO   23 December 2008

Mr Bharath,

First I would like to bring it to your notice that installation of Mobile tower on the terrace of a building is highly harmful to the people living in the vicinity and also people living in the floor under the tower as it exposes continuous  radiation.  Evenif you want to install it please find attached resolution for your purpose.  Please modify it according to  your convenience.

RAMBO

Attached File : 51 general resolution for installing cell tower.doc downloaded: 314 times

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     24 December 2008

I do agree with my Ld. friend

Neeraj Bharadwaj (HR/ Legal Head)     01 December 2009

I too agree although the installation will improve the financial state of the society .....hence the residents are the best judge.

Regards

Neeraj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register