LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsh Kumar   18 March 2018

How to convert religion hindu to Muslim

If any help me plz help me i like the Islam many month i read all think for Islam and i follow Islam many year and i want legal paper i accpet the islam plz if any lawyer help me

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 March 2018

Meet some Maulvi and Surgeon for this help. Your conversion to Muslim religion will not be completed unless you get circumcised for which lawyer has no role to play.

Harsh Kumar   18 March 2018

Sir i have relationship with muslim girl many year and i aslo like the islam and very soon nikah we do sir no one can me pressure to chng cast its my choice sir i accept the islam i accpet but i get ha paper which legal its how what iam do get paper

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     19 March 2018

The First Step is that you need to go to a Mosque in and Take Shahada (Read Kalma) in presence of the Maulana and atleast two witness, on HER OWN FREE WILL. Then the Maulana shall give her a Certificate of Conversion to Islam on the Masjids Letter head , stating the date and your name and address and details of witness. Further the next step is to Make an Affidavit stating that you have converted to Islam on your own free will on so and so date and you may also adopt a new muslim name. Further you need to file "Change of Religion" in Government Gazette. which gets published in 15 days, also youmay file Change of name application in Government Gazatte.  And the Process is now completed .
For further queries, feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register