LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga Harsha (None)     20 September 2011

How to conduct rendition of accounts?

How to conduct Rendition of accounts? Can i do this by myself or do i need to hire a CA?

Learning

5 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     20 September 2011

what do you mean by Rendition?

Naga Harsha (None)     20 September 2011

The term Rendition means rendering or to reveal or to disclose. Usually the term rendition of accounts is used in legal parlance when an induvidual / entity is called upon by another to render the true and proper accounts of the funds held by him / it failing which a suit for rendition of accounts can be filed to compel the person to disclose the accounts. -  Ans Found in This Forum  But how does one do it?

(Guest)

you need to hire a CA or and Advocate if the disute has been arisen. you must have all the relevant reciepts and bill and the payments which deposited with the firm or the details of the goods depostied with the firm.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     22 September 2011

I havent heard of this before ---- what authorises a person to ask other to provide details of the funds held by him there must be a accompanying act like the Income tax Act etc. The firms / individuals whose annual turnover exceeds 40 Lakhs do get tax audit done by a Chartered accountant.

No way any person can be asked to disclose his accounts.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     22 September 2011

DEAR ALL,

FOR ASKING RENDITION OF ACCOUNTS FROM ANY COMPANY/ FIRM / AND OR BUSINESS CONCERN  YOU MUST BE BENEFICIARY IN IT, OTHERWISE YOU ARE STRANGER HAVING NO LEGAL RIGHT / LOCUS STANDI AND YOUR SUIT WILL BE DISMISSED IN LIMINE.

REGARDS

RAJIV BHASIN

ADVOCATE

BHASIN & ASSOCIATES

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register