how to close a csr to avoid future problems.

I am a muslim. I have been married for five years and been staying overseas together, except visiting India for Vacation and during first Pregnancy and delivery. 

My wife always brought her family preferences (her father and mother advises) and ignored all advices and plans. I wanted her to stay with me during pregnancy and I offered to hire a maid for cooking and cleaning for her comfort. But she refused and flew to india. Similarly in many situations she ignored my plans and due to this we had many misunderstanding. 

Two years ago, I told her I am planning to marry another women as our hearts are not in peace. She ignored and continue to live the same life. 

I married to another women recently and my wife influenced by her family registered a CSR in the Magalir Police Station. Together with my Second marriage, to stop me from Travel, they falsely accused me of attempted murder. 

After a day long inquiry by police and meeting of relative later on, the next day my wife signed that she will continue living with me. 

There is no more calls from police. I dont want to divorce her as we have two kids and continue providing my wife and kids a family life. My wife has agreed but she is living in her father house and I am living abroad, waiting to arrange her a family visa. 

I have few concerns as I cant trust her family members. I want to legally cover myself to avoid any future false accusations. 

1) Is it possible to know if the case is closed? 
2) Can a attempted murder case could be closed one day? Can it not be considered as false? 
3) Is there any legal option, through which I can ask my wife and her family to sign that they register a false complaint by misunderstanding?

4) Is there any legal option to keep her family away from my marriage? 

Appreciate for your advise. 
Thanks a million.

Retired employee.

This is not a simple issue as you assumed and contact a local advocate and get all issues sorted out as immediately as possible and attend to counselling.



Please post simple and concise facts.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x