Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva   27 April 2019

How to challenge fake will in court of law?

Hi, my uncle has prepared a fake will on Rs. 100 bond with the name of my grandfather saying transfer the whole property to him only. How could I challenge the will in the court. Is any medical test is allowed in the court to check truthness of the people who signed on the will as witness? One of the sign is of person who already died and one he picked from road side. The reason I am saying the will is fake is when my whole family was out of station for hollydays my uncle has get wrong death certificate of 2000 where as my father has original and actual is of 1986. Later he did affidavit on Rs. 100 bond saying I am only the child to my parents and as I have attached death certificate of my father transfer property to my name and got transfered the property with his name at city survey. When we come to know about this, we raise objection in Municipal corporation saying we are also heirs of the person, the property is named with. As he come to know about our objection he prepared a fake will for 1970 which is signed by my grandfather but, as per my knowledge my grandfather never could have make will saying transfer all the property to one son only. I am enough confident that the will is not signed by my grandfater, as I already mentioned earlier one witness is already died and another has
signed just to create problems for me. What are the ground from where i could challenge the will in the court.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register