Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANESH   06 August 2017

How to cancel arya samaj mandir certificate after two month

Dear sir/ madam,

1) my one of my friend (Girl) she go to arya samaj mandir and do the marrige on date 7July 2017 with infome to     family person and again come to home same day no one dout her and get a certificate provide by arya samaj mandir same day in UP state .Boy Belong to pune and girl belong to rajasthan both place arya samaj marrige not valid , Banned by High court.

2) she go to again 15 July 2017 in Gaziabad for application in court marrige. 

3) In evening Girl family alert search a girl catch them 16 July 2017 in evening and returned to home.

4) After two days girl family give to suggestion this boy not a good for you ,girl is ready go to gaziabad for              cancelle the court marrige application and  girl cancel the registration present by same registar.

5)  can she marry with another guy without taking arya samaj mandir certiface canceltion ?

6) talk to arya samaj mandir people he not say any solution how to cancel certicate.

7) Girl ready to marry another guy becouse of his family agree .

8) But problem is boy is not ready to divorce so what can di it. ?

9) Boy tottaly 420 and his family also same thing  and his proof show in fb id clearly.

i am seen boy Facebook id he shows i am electronics engineer done by Pune Univercity.

work in Pune Municipal of Pune.

work in Reputeded Paints Pvt ltd company .

I am talk to Paint campany hounor he tell me i am give 40000 Rupees per month without  salary slip and without cut the PF .

How to possible same time boy work in two company mention in Facebook id, plz .

His 2 Sister work in Call center (BPO) in Pune.

Father and brother work small market sweet maker and all are Drinker and smoker and doing together.

10) But Girl family Reputated family and aducated and brother work in Reputated MNC company as a big post and high salary also.

plz give to suggetion >

Regards

Ek COMMON ADMI

EK BECHARA BHAI & Friend.

Learning

3 Replies

srinivas netha   06 August 2017

As said by yourself that the marriage has been performed by the boy and girl at arya samaj mandir such marriage will be in accordance with the customary rituals as such , Such marriage and their marriage certificate is valid. Another thing, if either of the party wants to cancel their marriage. Then, they should wait for 1 year. Only after elapse of 1 year they can approache for cancellation of marriage particularly through court.

MANESH   08 August 2017

Pl give m property and setisfied ans.

Mahendra   02 July 2019

Hey @Manesh, I hope I am not too late but you can check the documents required, the steps for an arya samaj marriage on a website called Myadvo. This website has proven to be very useful to me when my sister was getting married. She ran away from home as well and didn’t know a trouble-free method of getting a marriage certificate. Myadvo’s services helped her in acquiring a legal certificate without any hassle. When I saw your query, I found that Myadvo also gives services to Arya Samaj Marriage. You can check their website and input your location to avail their services. You will get a detailed layout of how the entire process will look like in reality. There are sample documents available on the page itself which will give you an insight int o the application form. These sample documents can be downloaded. You can also refer to the FAQ section to solve any other query that you might be having. I hope you are well and find the services of Myadvo helpful

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register