Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Kumar   01 May 2019

How to cancel Release deed and EC?

Hi Sir,

My father has 1 acre land on his name ( Ancestral property), he has 2 sisters(3 shares),due to fights with his sisters with the help of some lawyer he made a Release DEED (without knowing them they kept signatures).he got there rights.
Now he want do Gift DEED to anyone (outsider, not even to me), I want to stop him gifting to someone, since I'm his hereditary, is there anyway way to make it on my name or cancel release deed?

Learning

3 Replies

Mohammed Afzal Sunkad   01 May 2019

There is no big thing in this Immediately contact some lawyer he will do it for you

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 May 2019

"he has 2 sisters(3 shares),due to fights with his sisters with the help of some lawyer he made a Release DEED (without knowing them they kept signatures).he got there rights."

Remember the story of a lady visiting a soothsayer to trace her lost needle and soothsayer has stated all about her illicit relationships.

Before proceeding, think of your knowledge, the role of your father and likely secrets that may emerge that bring in other claimants from your father's sisters.  Generally, all these homely affairs will come out only during disputes within insiders.

Shashi Dhara   01 May 2019

As it is ancestral property u have birth right over the property.u file suit for partition.w wether the land is worth crores together or not.if it is divided uget little bit share only.dont fight or waste Ur future precious life and time for small bit of land claiming useless title over it .useless people give useless suggestions and ideas don't follow it. If Ur young age and educated go and earn and become billionaire. U see that Ur ancestral land is one acre if it is divided betn Ur father ,father sisters.uand Ur brothers and sisters u may get one to --guntas of land.today there is world wide opportunity I have seen who has left ancestral property and earned become crorepaties
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register