LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok (XYZ)     02 July 2015

How to buy non agriculturalist aggricutural land

I am Planning to buy Aggricutural Land in Karnataka Village.
We are resident of Karnataka State & my father & grand father all are agriculturalist.

My Father was having Aggricutural Land in village along with his brothers (Joint Khata),till year 2000.

After year 2000 my father sold/rights given to his brothers on his part of Aggricutural Land. Now my father & me not having any Aggricutural Land.

I am working MNC from fast 6 years & having salary moretan 2 lacs per year. But my Father dont have any income.

My question is :

1). Can I buy this Aggricutural Land ??

If yes  then,

What are the documents required & what is the procedure ?.
Is there any permission required from AC or DC or Tahshiladar ? (to prove we are from Aggricutural background)

If Not then,

What is the alternative solution to buy Aggricutural Land on my name.

2). My father can buy the Aggricutural Land ??

If yes  then,

What are the documents required & what is the procedure ?.
Is there any permission required from AC or DC or Tahshiladar ? (to prove we are from Aggricutural background)

If Not then,

What is the alternative solution to buy Aggricutural Land on my father name.

Can I buy Agricultural land through my wife name now & after that I can change it to my name through GIFT DEED.......is it acceptable or possible ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urgent & detailed info required in this regard.

can send e mail also to : arkajagar@gmail.com

with regards

Ashok Kajagar

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 July 2015

On amendments to the Karnataka Land Reforms Act, 1961,  the government was contemplating amendments to Section 79-A that bars persons having an annual non-agricultural income of above Rs. 2 lakh from buying agricultural land. You can try to buy now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register