LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hellfire123 (Sho)     21 June 2014

How to ask for independent enquiry into an exams difficulty

I would like some advice on how to initiate an independent enquiry for ensuring the Foreign medical graduate exam ,FMGE  , an exam conducted by NBE and the Medical Council of India is of a level that it is not too difficult that it is discriminatory towards those who require to pass it to obtain a license to practice in India. This exam ,which I have taken recently, had 80- 90 % questions which are above the level that should be asked to see if a foreign doctor has basic medical knowledge to practice medicine in India. I know of this as I am familiar with similar exams to practice in the UK and USA. The current FMGEexam is comparable to post graduate entrance exams like DNB , AIPGMEE, etc, in India which is discriminatory towards doctors who obtained medical qualifications from abroad.

NBE is based in Delhi and court cases against it should be filed in Delhi as per the information given by them.  I would be much obliged if someone can give information on how we can initiate an independent enquiry through court( by a PIL or other suitable means). We, a small group of examinees, are planning to initiate this process and may most probably need a lawyer to represent us in a Delhi Court, for the same. 

Please do advice us on the above and also the expected duration and expenses involved for this. We would much appreciate your help. Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

William Gerorge   01 December 2023

hey good one

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register