How to approach high court after cic order

Hello There,


I have got other from State information commission that PIO need to give  information in 1 week. PIO gave information.but all false information. I have Filed RTI To State information commission on that SIC said that after order Application get closed and show cause notice will be send to PIO. I wanted to how approach High court in this regard and Can I file for IPC 177 for falsoe information on PIO


Well, this is not a tough situation for you to get access but people make it tough for you. The Edubirdie Australia still guide you because they know everything about court and its rules and regulations.


You can move to the High Court to expedite the proces and pray for an intimation to you and the High Court on every development in this matter. The High Court may even frame a time within which an affidavit have to be submitted. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu