How many years required to vacate a tenant

Dear All,

Our tenant is staying from last 35 years, we have filed the case of eviction against him. We are living in Pune Maharastra. My question is how many years it will required as a general practice? whether now a days results given by courts in less time. or still it is required vey long time.

practicing advocate

Now a days courts are in fast track

Total likes : 1 times

Thanks Rajeev........

Properties and Finances

It depends whether your case falls in rent control act of the state or not AND if your case falls in rent control act --whether your case falls in a special categories like section 14 in Delhi rent act or not.

Now if your case falls in special section of rent control act like section 14 DRC ,you can get eviction within one year And if your case does not fall under Rent control act--that is the best --you can then also get eviction within two three years.

BUT if your case falls under Rent Control Act but does not fall under special categories like section 14 of Delhi rent Act(or if there are no such categories))--sorry to say there is almost no hope .

I m no lawyer--plz. double check my info.

If right, send thanx,if wrong, sorry in advance.

advocate high court.

thirty five years tenant that is consent of landlord was there. why vaccate. just sell the house to him.

Advocate

Mangesh, Your ground is reasonable and the court can consider your ground of eviction and you get the order soon if u place the proper establishment of ur grounds of eviction. NOw-a-days the suits are adjudicating fast, hence you can try it if you have a strong valid grounds for eviction and if u r confident that u can establish those reasons strongly... Best of Luck

Thank you all............

If we get order of eviction from court, and if our tenant appealed in High court can we still evict or there will be stay on eviction?

Settlement done between the Tenant & Landlord, can we disclose the case of eviction?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu