LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik   27 March 2020

How ex parte divorse happened or not

How to know if ex parte divorse happened in family court india by sending to wrong my address.

I tried in ecourt by  searching but names in case of family cases is not searchable.

Learning

8 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     28 March 2020

The way you adopted is the sole procedure to trace out the said case. Search in 3-4 district ecourts wherein you last lived, your spouse resides, you reside, your marriage took place, the native district of your spouse.

In some districts, still family courts are not working/established so in those districts, ADJ are looking after the work of matrimonial cases. Search on all these angles.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 March 2020

You can not find those details practically.   Entrust this to private detectives and through some relations or friends of a spouse, they can trace those details.  If the spouse is married now raising to all these speculations, searching Registrar's office for such a marriage registration application may bring some facts into light.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 March 2020

Originally posted by : karthik
How to know if ex parte divorse happened in family court india by sending to wrong my address.
I tried in ecourt by  searching but names in case of family cases is not searchable.

1. Even IF there is an ex parte Divorce Decree against you or in your favor, you still stand to gain in terms of Social Distancing and at another chance /change in life, from your estranged /nefarious wife, more so since such estranged marriage is not tenable for future life.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 March 2020

Dear querist,

You have to search the court records where couple resided or wife / husband resided. Appoint advocate for seaching the records.

Regards,

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 March 2020

The facts posted are insufficient to bring out the issue or the solution you are seeking.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 March 2020

Family Courts do not upload its cause list, proceeding or judgment, hence there is no point in searching the same on internet. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 March 2020

Any such proceeding can not found out by you, however, contact/engage a local prudent lawyer to search the case, if any filed in family court / district judge court, where your wife is residing, last resided togatiher or marriage solemanised.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     30 March 2020

For any matter to be proceeded for ex-parte hearing, the condition is the summons is duly served to the other party and opp party does not remain presentdespitesuch service.   Sending address to thewrong address is not service.  Refusal to accept summons isdeemed as service,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register