Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 February 2020

1. Formulate Business Agenda and Capital input /output requirements with minimum Two directors and reduce it in a Articles & Memorandum of Association and subsequently have it registered with the district level Registrar of Companies (ROC).

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 February 2020

The proper course is admitting ignorance on those issues in which one lacks full knowledge and entrusting the task to professionals.  Any Chartered accountant can do it in a matter of days, as it is his routine task and focus/concentrate on your strengths and do not try to learn those one time tasks at initial stages.  For a general idea search in google for such articles and step by step guidance.

Mayank Monga   22 May 2020

As per section 2(68) of Companies act ,2013. A private limited company is registered with the below mentioned features and restrictions:

1. Minimum/Maximum members and directors- There should be at least 2 persons to form a private limited company and the maximum limit is 200. Whereas, a company should have at least 2 directors and maximum 15 directors which can be further increased by passing the special resolution.
  2. There is a prohibition on raising the funds through general public.
  3. Also, there is a restriction on transferability of the shares i.e. not freely transferable like in public company.

Now I would like to discuss the steps and documents required for the incorporation of a company:

1. The first step is to apply for the name of the company. The name for which youv have applied must be unique and not similar to any other company and only one name can be applied for. Application for the name approval is submitted to ministry of corporate affairs through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) facility or during the submission of SPICe INC -32 form.
  2. The second step would be to arrange the following documents:
  • INC-9 i.e. Affidavit or declaration by the first directors and subscribers.
  • DIR-2 i.e. declaration from first directors along with copy of proof of identity and residential address.
  • Proof of office address (conveyance/ lease deed/ rent agreement etc along with rent receipts).
  • NOC from the owner of the property (in case of rented accommodation).
  • Copy of the utility bills not later than 2 months.
  1. Once all the documents are ready, proceed to the third step i.e. filling up the form SPICe INC-32. (No fee is payable if your company is having share capital, the nominal capital is up to 10 lakh or in case of not having share capital, it is formed with maximum 20 members).
  2. Final step after properly filling SPICe INC-32, download the e-form INC-33(Memorandum of association) and INC-34 (Articles of association).

Once all the forms are duly filled, upload all the documents as linked form and pay the required payment. Incorporation certificate shall be issued by Ministry of corporate affairs with Certificate of incorporation, PAN and TAN.

It takes around 15-20 days to complete all the legal formalities to register a Private Limited Company in India. This time period is subject to the time taken by government authorities to process the application.

I hope i have clarified your concern.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register