Housing society dispute

A new managing committe is formed after the expiry of old managing committe .But old committe is not handing over few  old  documents reason being they were given to the chairman who expired in 2015.These are the audit reports of the year 2007 to 2012.What is procedure to file a complaint to the registrar or private complaint with the civil court. The police department refused to take any cognisance regarding this .The duplicate copies can be procured from the auditor but who will be authorised to take it the old comitte or new committe .


Everythig could be sorted out by referring to the Registrar alone.The civil court will not entertain disputes touching cooperative societies.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu