LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (HR)     24 September 2012

House problem

Hi Sir, My Dad and his brother's (including my dad 5 members )shared their property in 2005 , In that property sharing , in Order wise my Dad (elder one )got front part of the house ( rode corner ) , and the last one got the last part (rest rooms ) . Now he is threating us to give 50 thousand to clean his rest rooms or else he is planning to go to court stating that propety was not shared properly . please suggest to stop him .. am planning to constrct house in my place .. if he go's to court do i need to stop construcion ?  please advise ... we had clear registation on propety in 2005 itself

Learning

2 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     24 September 2012

is there any agreement between you people?

nikhil (aao)     25 September 2012

i live in bhopal (m.p.), my father & his elder brother (my uncle) were equal partners and have a house in the name of my uncle. now my uncle is no more, nor he prepared any will. we want to get the property distributed between my father (50%) and the legal heirs of my uncle (50%). they dont have any objection in doing so, how can we do this to ensure a clear title of our share of property,  what is the most economical way of doing this.

please help by replying

regards

nikhil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register