House possession

I, my husband and 2 children live with my parents in their house situated in a Parsi Colony belonging to the Trust...
I am born Parsi but my husband is a Muslim...
A suit is already going on against my father since the last 30 years pertaining possession of this house...
My father lost the case in lower court last year and now appeal is going on...
I wish to know the following:

1) Can the Trustees ask us to leave this house after my parents are no more?

2) If we refuse to leave this house (after my parents are no more), will the Trustees lock this house or can I continue with the case/suit being my father's legal heir ?

If the case closes during Ur father time then they may evict all of u from it if he dies at pending then u becomes lrs and continue the case by filing application for stay until suit is disposed.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x