Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thyagaraj S S   19 August 2015

House construction

hi ,

I am thyagaraj , I have been constructing an house in the dimension of 35X50, as per the plan we have left 4 ft of space around the house and our neightbour as completely constructed the house without any space around his building. He is been threatening us that he will get a stay order on our construction to stop if we wont build a wall adjoining to his wall for complete 3 floors and the wall needs to be contructed within our property.We had requested him that the compound will be constructed as per law once the construction is nearing completion as we need to complete the underground cable , sewage and water connection in the free space. Moreover we are yet to complete ground floor construction and shortly we will have first floor foundation. How can I resolve this or can i question his construction for not having space around his building, please help

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     19 August 2015

since you are constructing as per plan you dont need to worry about anything.its his fault if he hadnt left any side setback unless the area comes under continuous built up area.even in that case you dont need to build compound wall as he is demanding.but dont disturb the soil very near to the building he has constructed as he can claim right for support if anything you does damages his building

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register