House Advance Given - Person Dies

Project Manager


I recently gave 4 lakhs as advance to buy a  flat. The person who took the money passed away. His son is not contactable and people are saying that he is bankrupt. The family had a lot of property in their name. They also owe some money to some bank.

I would like to recover my money. Please advice as to what I should do legally. What is the process to be followed.

Best regards,


Property due diligence 9422773303

is there any registered agreement to sale signed by the seller,or any receipt?


practicing advocate

If there is any agreement of sale then issue notice to the legal heirs of the deceased to execute the regd., sale deed in your favour, if they failed then file a suit for specific performance of contract.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu