LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 July 2009

Homosexuality issue may go to Supreme Court larger bench

Is it  really a legal  or constitutional issue for the Government?

The pulse ( Arhar dal) is likely to touch Re 100/-  per kg. !!!!!!!! Vegetables are likely to disappear from the market!!!!!! More and more people are being retrenched from jobs!!!!!! Most parts of the country are under grip of drought.

In villages, earlier there were strict demands from the marriage party for a Nautanki. I think one of the reasons behind this demand would have been that the guests would not complain for mismanagement regarding foods and lodging etc.

I am sorry, I am unable to divert my mind from hunger to  the nautanki on homos*xuality!!!

Learning

6 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 July 2009

Is it  really a legal  or constitutional issue for the Government?

The pulse ( Arhar dal) is likely to touch Re 100/-  per kg. !!!!!!!! Vegetables are likely to disappear from the market!!!!!! More and more people are being retrenched from jobs!!!!!! Most parts of the country are under grip of drought.

In villages, earlier there were strict demands from the marriage party for a Nautanki. I think one of the reasons behind this demand would have been that the guests would not complain for mismanagement regarding foods and lodging etc.

I am sorry, I am unable to divert my mind from hunger to  the nautanki on homos*xuality!!!

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     15 July 2009

i agree with Dr. Tripathi,

the core issues of Indian society are still unaddressed.

politicians control our agriculture, they are the industrialists, they are the sellers.......what is for common man :- HOMOSEXUALITY...........ridiculous.

after more than 60 yrs of independence, we still dont ve food security.

under the fake theory of urbanisation...argrarian land is being reduced........we fall short of water.....we lack in education.

still the hotly debated topic is Homos*xuality.....this aspect is more concerned with the hi class of the society...... a common man is still normal and is fighting for basic needs.

but for technical discussions.........no topic can be left undiscussed.......may it be homos*xuality.

nikhil nanda (law student)     17 July 2009

why cant these people live and let others live do they always hav to interfere be it baba ramdev or any other................

charudureja (advocate)     17 August 2009

I agree that we have more important issues to deal and the some people are hyping the issue to get their selfish motives fulfilled. But still this issue should come to an end once for all. This is no diesease as has been said by some, so whatever it is let the SC's constitutional bench decide the  issue so that the matter should be put to rest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register