Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaya3 (Electrical Engg.)     25 March 2014

Hindu special marriage

Dear sir/ madam

i'm 25years completed engg. graduated girl. i'm in love with a guy of 28.5years old. he belongs to SC caste, he has completed 10th std. though is edu. is low, he s in gud position now, n has d capacity to handle our family in future, my parents r opposing for the marriage. his family all members hav accepted for the marriage, i'm in aq bit confused state. both belong to tamil naadu. but currently he settled in maharashtra n i'm in tamil nadu. how to make it successful, ll it be any problem for intercaste marriage. please help/guide me for my future.

Email:gaya3.daffodils@gmail.com

Learning

6 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     26 March 2014

Dear client, you should consider the economic and mental status of the boy and try to convince your family for your marriage. If both you are major, you can marry wherever you want. If the boy is ready to be with you for the lifelong, you should marry to him. This decision depends on you. For anymore help, you can contact me on my e-mail id

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     26 March 2014

Dear client, you should consider the economic and mental status of the boy and try to convince your family for your marriage. If both you are major, you can marry wherever you want. If the boy is ready to be with you for the lifelong, you should marry to him. This decision depends on you. For anymore help, you can contact me on my e-mail idor or my mobile. Thank you.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     26 March 2014

This is quite a different query which is away from the Legal query. Though as you are majors, you can marry without the consent of your parents.  But in my opinion take the advice of the family members and then marry, because till now they have nurtured and brought up you.  You should not ditch your parents.  Being good person is not itself enough.  Apart from being good, he should be able to earn sufficiently so that he can maintain you and invest some money for future planning. Even if you insist to marry him only, you have to take risk.  Keep belief on god.

Gaya3 (Electrical Engg.)     26 March 2014

thanks for the kind reply sir! as per my knowlegde n the environment is given full positive feedback till date. he has d capacity to plan my future well. i dnt mean to leave my parents at any cause, i'll always wanna be wit dem, so is wat i choose him. kindly guide me or help me.

Gaya3 (Electrical Engg.)     26 March 2014

thanks for the kind reply sir! as per my knowlegde n the environment is given full positive feedback till date. he has d capacity to plan my future well. i dnt mean to leave my parents at any cause, i'll always wanna be wit dem, so is wat i choose him. kindly guide me or help me.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 March 2014

First of all try to learn how to post queries in public portals like this, your sms language is hardly making any sense rather it is irritating by the time the meaning for the abbreviated words are understood. Your query does not  seems to clarify  any legal solution, it is your will and wish to marry anyone you wanted to, with or without the consent of your parents or his parents, nobody can stop you being both major by age.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register