Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

God is there for good people (Promoter)     31 August 2018

Hindu marriage : being null & void

Dear eminent legal counsellors,

Greetings. I got married in 1997 (Arya Samaj Marriage). Then in 1998 (to get the family & social consent) got married ceremoniously, with the same lady under Hindu rituals. Eventually we found that the marriage is not compatible due to various irreconcilable differences. I filed for a divorce under "cruelty"  (because she was cruel to me) in 2015 and withdrew it for some reasons in 2016 (as she promised to behave properly). However, it didn't work and now I am separated since 2016. I have been living in a kind of "solitary confinement" since then. I have two daughters, elder daughter - aged 18 years and younger daughter aged - 13 years. Their mother (my wife) is not allowing me even to meet them. I have not seen my daughters since Aug 2016. We live in different locations. Being a normal human, I have my basic needs. She is not even willing to divorce me. Kindly advise me. I am aged 48 years now and my mental state is getting deteriorated. I get frequent depression attacks due to this. I badly need a companion due to my ageing. Kindly advise if a remarriage without a divorce will be a legal issue. Also what will be the rights for meeting my children. Thanks. Regards, AP.  

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 August 2018

Dear querist,

Second marriage in substance of first marriage for a Hindu is illegal in India. You need to obtained valid divorce decree from competent court to remarry. Otherwise your first may book you under IPC 494.

Considering your age and welfare of daughters it will not advised to apply for divorce as it will create lot of problem for your two daughters in their coming life.

But every human being have right to live life of his/her choice happily so you do deserve it.

Only option left with is contested divorce.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Kalpesh   01 September 2018

Dear sir,

why are you still addressing yourself as GOD ID THERE FOR GOOD PEOPLE ?  Instead , why don’t you address yourself as GOD IS THERE FOR THE MEANEST PEOPLE?  Don’t really be good; do all things mean. Harass everyone. But make sure, that you pretend to be good, don’t raise your voice. But stab everyone behind their back. One more thing, apply any paste or powder on your forehead, wear various stones  rings on all fingers, try to visit temples and publish each visit, throw some money on the poojary plate, and thus project yourself as pious. Even the great God will get deceived by your actions.  That is the definition of good people these days even as far as god I’d concerned. SO , KINDLY CHANGE YOUR NAME.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register