high court direction

Friends, We had obtained High court direction to dispose a civil suit which is under taken by subcourt of district.The high court give direction to dispose the suit within 3months from the date of receipt of the order.The order is received by the subcourt in the month of november 2013. But till now the subcourt not yet dispose the civil suit without any proper reason. Also the plaintiff or the respondant file no stay order from the high court. Please advice what action we have to take to dispose the suit at the earliest. 

Senior Associate Legal

Filing of a contempt petition could be the best way out. But its like filing against a court in which ur suit is still pending and practically speaking it may pinch the civil judge in ur case so consult your local lawyer for his views.


Thank you for the suggesstion. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu