LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     26 February 2019

High court case:very urgent.please help

It was my high court case hearing today. I filed for a dvact case in 2011 from my parental home.i made a pleading of alternate accomodation but my husband refused to provide me that.later case was pending and i re entered my matrimonial home.wen i came back husband shifted on rent.and he filed an application dat since i asked for an alternate accomodation so now he is ready to give that.but i refused it.now husband has filed an appeal in the high court.today initially the judge said dat since husband has offered me rent so now i need to vacate my matrimonial home bcz section 19(f) of dvact says that.but i told the judge that i don't want to stay on rent alone.den he told the opposite lawyer dat wat if my husband stops paying rent or if he violates the undertaking of paying rent.judge said like this i vl b on the road.he also said dat he doesn't want me to rush to the court again and again.judge got confused and he gave a date for april and he has cald my husband to appear on the next date bcz today my husband didn't come.judge wanted to settle the matter btwn me and my husband. will the high court judge send me on rent forcefully ?? Even if my husband gives an undertaking dat he vl give rent every month..den vl the judge pass my eviction order ??

Learning

2 Replies

shivani (housewife)     26 February 2019

@prasana- wat is ur motive? To pass a judgement unnecessarily? I never asked for a rent on my own.inlaws constrained me to leave my matrimonial home.moreover u seem to b too frustrated so dnt reply on my posts.. kindly refrain from replying as in all these tensions i dnt hv time to handle ur frustration ..may be u had a bad experience..

Nilofer N. Ghani   27 February 2019

You can contact me. I have connections with women empowerment agency delhi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register