LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Singh (Job)     10 July 2017

Hiding fact of society formation by builder

Hi I have purchased flat in Navi Mumbai in 2016. It was a resale flat and the first owner was an investor who happens to be builder's friend and builder was active participant in my deal. I got the property registered in July, 2016. During the registration process builder claimed that society was yet to be formed and hence he provide all the NOCs required and Dy. Registrar office and for bank loan as well. A reserved stilt parking was also included in the deal. After shifting in the flat all of a sudden in September 2016 the builder submitted documents to the present society managing committe regarding sociery formations and registration. To every ones surprise the society was registed in 2013 itself and none of the old residents were aware of the fact. I am facing three problems now

1. Now i.e is in July 2017 the society is asking me to pay transfer premium fee to the society

2. Society is claiming that first buyer cannot sale parking lot and hence it need to be sumitted to society and society will allocate me after making necessary payment which can be upto 1 Lakhs

3. Society has entered into conveyance deed with CIDCO in December, 2016 (after my purchase) but name in conveyance deed was that of the first buyer. Society has also received final order copy of conveyance deed.

Request you to kindly provide your inputs on these matters. 

Q1. Can society demand transfer premium after 1 year and when they were not involved in my purchase and no NOC was issued by them ?

Q2. Can society demand parking deposit which I have already paid to previous owner ?

Q3. Do I need to approach CIDCO  for transfer of name in Conveyance deed ?

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register