Hi all,

I reside in my ownership flat. I stay with my old parents. my father is a senior citizen 60 + years. We are being harassed by our society members along with the society committee. they do gardening near our ground floor flat garden. they waste a lot of water and go on planting and also have kept some flower pots. my father is a filaria patient. our privacy is exposed and my parents are old and sick patients.The committee members have given them permission and we have written a lot of complaint letters to the committee however there has been no response at all. kindly assist us on the same since we have already told them to grow the plants backside but they gave us a warning that they will kill my mother and they will do a case on us instead?
please assist me with this query and reply if it's free consultant. thanks.

Can someone please reply to this query.. since the lady has given a threat to my mother that she will kill her..



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu