LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit sharma (N/A)     15 October 2013

Help regarding consumer court case

hi everyone i file case in 2011 they will  not serve notice till 1 year after that i complaint to state commsion they give me notice and i sent to both party and next date op1 comes and not sumbitted reply again next date again i sent notice to op2 next op2 will not come again next date op2 not come and next date op2 comes and submit reply then consumer court say i can submit rejoinder or exprte evidence on next date and we will order on next date on same date they will ex parte op1 so today's date i sumbitted rejoinder evidence against op2 or ex parte evidence op1. Now again date today above 3 years i am going to court now what i can do.

Please tell one think what is rejoinder.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 October 2013

A rejoinder is a defendant’s response to a plaintiff’s claim in a series of common lawpleadings.Under common law, a rejoinder was a type of counterclaim. It was restricted to the presentation of one issue, however, in direct response to the plaintiff’s presentation of facts in his declaration of claim.

seniorcitizen (i/c)     15 October 2013

Sir,

There appears to be some misunderstanding, please understand the Consumer Court does not pass an exparte order without sufficient cause, and without allowing the opposite party to put forward its case.

It takes long for the Consumer Court to pronounce its judgement because of the heavy load of pending complaints before it.

However, at the end the Consumer always wins, if his complaint is properly drafted and properly pleaded.

Good Luck

Senior Citizen 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register