LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

roxid   25 September 2019

Help on 482 crpc

Hi, my divorce got finalized recently and the agreement has been signed. My ex- spouse took half of the amount and has agreed to take it in exchange of quashing 498A. My advocate filed CrPC 482 in the High Court to quash 498A.
Since the past two months, petition under 482 has been filed in the High Court but neither of us are getting any dates to present the case.
My advocate has been telling me that the we would be getting the dates in 2 weeks but it's been 2 months from the date of filing now. Can someone tell me what should be the next step to be followed for quashing and the reason behind why my advocate is not able to get the dates.

Learning

9 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 September 2019

You need to check with registry of court, may be the court is too burdened with the cases...

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 September 2019

If you know thr number, verify in the website

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2019

You can check your case status on line through this website. www.e-courts.gov.in by giving your court name and case number. 

I have done it. From past 4 months it is showing pending for admission in online website. I want a solution on how to get rid of 498 a and do the quashing. Even if registry is ful , I need to get a way to close my case. Tell me that way .

I have done it. From past 4 months it is showing pending for admission in online website. I want a solution on how to get rid of 498 a and do the quashing. Even if registry is ful , I need to get a way to close my case. Tell me that way .

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 September 2019

File an urgency memo for listing your case earlier 

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   27 September 2019

You may file an Criminal Miscellaneous Application seeking early hearing of the main matter.

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   27 September 2019

a Criminal Miscellaneous*

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register