Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shilpa   05 November 2015

Help needed!

Hi Sir,

I had recieved a SCN after 2 years of recieving the passport showing adverse police report though I had been to P.S for the verification. However I replied to the notice and the status says "Applicant reply recieved".

I need to apply for dependant visa in a month. Pkease help me know whether it will cause any oproblem for US L2 visa.
I am really worried.
Please help me!

My other query is if also it affects my visa, will it affect my husband's L1 visa as well?
Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 November 2015

What are the reasons for police adverse report? Can U elaborat?

N LAKSHMIPATHY (ADVOCATE)     17 November 2015

In case you feel your case is genuine and grounds of adverse report is wrong, please approach higher up in the police department.  There may be error in judgement of local police officials.

Shilpa   16 December 2015

I am not sure about the cause. Because I have completely abided by the rules and processes and obtained the passport 2 years back. After 2 years how can they say police adverse report. It seems like there is some major flaw in the system. Please help me what to do? I can't afford to go and apply for fresh passport without any fault of mine. And if there was no clearance from police how did I receive the passport at the first place ?

Shilpa   16 December 2015

I am not sure about the cause. Because I have completely abided by the rules and processes and obtained the passport 2 years back. After 2 years how can they say police adverse report. It seems like there is some major flaw in the system. Please help me what to do? I can't afford to go and apply for fresh passport without any fault of mine. And if there was no clearance from police how did I receive the passport at the first place ?

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     20 November 2016

Hello Shilpa,

Being in a Good Standing at the Supreme Court of United States and India with specialization in U.S. Immigration laws for more than 35 years inter alia, please be advised that you must straight your police adverse report that will have a serious negative impact on the Consular Officer of the U.S. Embassy at the time of your L 2 Visa on the grouds of residency requirements in your home country under Sec. 101 INA, and that will trigour INA 214 (Your Immigrant Intent) sufficient enough to DENIAL of Visa as "Inadmissible".

Please respond on the listed email at the bottom of this response, should you seriously think about undoubted visa refusal, it's repercussions in the future viz-a viz Straightning up your Police Record by petitioning in the Court.

Ashok Thakur, Senior Lawyer, Esq

Supreme Court of India and United States

Email: AKTLawGroup@gmail.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register