LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joy (none)     25 March 2014

Help me to get justice

Hello all lawyer and experts. I have one query. My husband harassed and bit me very much and gave me threat to kill me and throw me out of matrimonial home. so in order to save my life i approach the police and they filed FIR u/s 323 and 498A. my husband is out on bail and threat me that he will leave the company. In bail judge seize his passport. Now my husband applied for passport. if he succeded to get passport he will run away and will not come back to india as he is not holding any property. so experts plz help me to stop him. how to insist court not to release his passport? me and my daughter both are in great tension as we dont have any relative and we have to pay school fees and all daily expenses. is there any judgement or anything else i can do or produce in court? plz if you have any suggestion or judgement plz give me and help me. court has given me public prosecutor. thanks awaiting your reply. its urgent.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 March 2014

You filed case with police. Police will do their duty. But you only have burden to tell his movements to the police. You can assist police in this regard.

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     25 March 2014

Dear client, you can refer the caae given below- Rajiv Tayal v. Union of India & Ors. (124(2005)DLT 502:2005(85)DRJ 146). For anymore help, you can contact me on my e-mail id or my mobile. Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register