LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Help me plz

i am from chennai, got married 3 years before,my husband and his family ill treats me a lot. i adjusted a lot and lot till now. 

after marriage they asked my parents to buy and give,fridge,oven,tv my parents bought and gave them,and they asked for money my parents gave 50000 rs.

after a year of marriage they started saying i am not capable of giving birth to a kid, then my husband took me to medical check up, every thing is normal from my side and husband.

he harrash me mentally and pyhsically a lot. 

seeing this my parents stopped giving money to my husband, they told clearly we kept quit for our daughter till now, we cant keep quite more, if u take care of our daughter we are ready to do anything from our side. else we have to take action on this.

Now my husband left me and went to his mothers house, when i went there he never allow me inside.

He say that he want divorce from me, not willing to live with me.

He say false reasons for divorce

1.i am married four times and he was my fourth husband

2.i had teared all his education certificate(

Now what i can do plz help me

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

I love my husband thats why i kept quite and adjusted him a lot. Now what i can do. i want to save my marriage.

(Guest)

they started saying i am not capable of giving birth to a kid, then my husband took me to medical check up, every thing is normal from my side and husband.

You both havegot  no plans to have kids..what is the reason u still dont have kids even after 3 years of marriage seems ur husband wants to have kids.it doesnt seem anything wrong. going for medical check up is not a big deal. 

he harrash me mentally and pyhsically a lot.

if he beats u , u should get a medical certificate. 

Now my husband left me and went to his mothers house, when i went there he never allow me inside.

So he is living with ur parents so far. He neglected his own parents these 3 years.

I would suggest don't go for vague allegations. 

(Guest)

4th husband!! That sums it all!!  Nice!!! one more it takes to see a new panchaali of this generation.

If he wants divorce, he has to prove his allegations. simply with vague allegations, he will not get divorce. Try to settle the differences amicably If you love ur husband.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2014

yousay you are ill treated you also say that money is being demanded.  Then why not to go to CAW.

Strong laws are enacted only to save women like you (as you decribed).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register