LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Help me meet my girl ........cheating case

i m tarun kumar gupta from bareilly. i have a friend name dharmendra sagar. before six year his sister deepika sagar come to me to make relation. i accept . coz of this his brother broke friendship with me. deepika accept our relation in front of her brother. and also her family know about our relation. coz of this relation there is a dispute between my and her family and one day both family fight with each other. but we both not break our relation. and make it continue. she start come in my room in night and we both decided to live with each other at any condition. we meet, talk, make love and  live happly.never her family interfare between us. i have letters and voice record of her as a proff of this relation. now she marry with another person. she stop talk with me even her parent not recive my call. she not reply any of my question.  after six year i feel cheated. and i think she take revenge of the fight between my and her family.... and she and her family make this pan to cheat me....

i spent a lot of my feelings . my time and money.....

i wish to teach her lesson .... how i take a legal action plz help me....

Learning

18 Replies

Pradeep kumar Tiwari (Advocate)     10 June 2014

if she is cheated u some one cheated her don"t worry u start new life forget her and start new life . This is my freindship  advice 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2014

are you her husband?

abhi.nahi.to.kabhi.nahi (IT Head)     10 June 2014

@Suhir Sir, i dont think he is husband, but they were in a relationship for some time and then she married a third person.

Tarun, I can understand your pain and what you are going through but trust me revenge will not get you anything. You cant do anything legally here. If she did this just out of revenge, consider yourself lucky that she left you else you could have been in a bigger trouble.

If things were going well, why did you record her voice? Did you know something similar was coming your way?

Lastly, forget about her and start a new life. If you try to be in contact with her again, her husband can LEGALLY put you in big trouble, behind the bars.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 June 2014

Agreed.  You can not take any legal action but there can be a series of actions against you if you follow her trail.

(Guest)
why i cant take any legal action.. what is the mean of justice......

(Guest)

i record her talk before 10 days... she accept that her that never i forced her to do any wrong.all happen between us by mutual understanding.... she also accept that her family not ready to hear her.... so tell me how i stop this marriage........

(Guest)

if boy cheat he went to jail... but a girl cheat she stay out whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(Guest)

these type girl misuse the law......

we must do some thing for these innocent guys...

(Guest)
if boy cheat he went to jail... but a girl cheat she stay out whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(Guest)

girls misuse the law u all must do something for those innocent guys help us.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its all not only about me its all about too many boys and their life..

(Guest)

girls misuse the law

u all must do something for those innocent guys

help us.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its all not only about me its all about too many boys and their life..

abhi.nahi.to.kabhi.nahi (IT Head)     11 June 2014

i record her talk before 10 days... she accept that her that never i forced her to do any wrong.all happen between us by mutual understanding

- Has she or anyone put adultery/rape charges against you?

she also accept that her family not ready to hear her.... so tell me how i stop this marriage........

- I thought she already married the other person. What is the girl's say on this? Is she forced into this marriage? I am really not sure if there is a way you can stop the marriage.

Are you hiding some thing?

(Guest)

marriage date is 17 june 2014.... in first recording she accept that never i forced her.....

she also accept our relation and accept that her family not ready to hear her..... though they know our relation for 6 years..... why they not stop us in these 6 year....she accept tat she come to meet me in night.

her family washed her mind....... or may be they all use me.....

(Guest)

marriage date is 17 june 2014.... in first recording she accept that never i forced her.....

she also accept our relation and accept that her family not ready to hear her..... though they know our relation for 6 years..... why they not stop us in these 6 year....she accept tat she come to meet me in night.

her family washed her mind....... or may be they all use me.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register