LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aya   30 October 2018

Help in finding solution on how move. court for direction

ISir Any good soul please help to take right steps Matter pertains to state.Kerala Its jurisdiction is kerala,thissur district I hv village property with house,bought with own money along with my younger sister. I hv not visited itfor many years,it was presumably locked up But recently i visited it ,surprised to see gates open,windows open & someone occupying it stealthily taking advantage of my absense I & my sister who too is outside had bought it jointly in 2007 There I got a tax copy,sale deed copy,there is no tampering with those,its intact with us as title holders but one distant relative seemingly woven a story & stRted occupying... had given certified copy of sale deed,copies of tax receipt & submitted to local SHO to register a criminal trespass & evict as per law a distant relative who has taken undue advantage, broken my main door lock & had been using the premises as her own residence without our knowledge ,consent( verbally or written consent not there) My property is between me,my sister,I own 80% ,she 20% & both us( siblings are not in good terms due to some misunderstandings recently) Now cops serve her a notice ,the distant relative, asks her to file a reply in 07 days, which she does.in that she accepted she is not our family, nor has any documents to prove otherwise whatever we HV stated in my complaint.she has accepted she has stayed there inside,& added for a twist that my sister & my deceased mother had asked her to stay there inside ( which she just verbally states,no supporting shown or anyone as witness) The cops write to me saying she is staying there with my deceased mothers permission ( believing her on face value & disbelieving documents submitted) They go to add that criminal trespass didn't occur as my sister permitted her( again whatever the relative told believed on face value) Therefore she is enjoying my property right now Now I found out same relative has her own house nearby & has given her own house on rent,she didn't mention or neither cops asked on this as to why she forcefully occupied without my consent or any agreement, all these years someone else's property when she has her own.. Can I ask honourable courts in light of these facts and statement given by the relative to cops earlier & by what we discovered on her own house existence & it being given on rent & myself staying as a tenant somewhere else The relative knows that there is some misunderstandings between me ,& my sister so playing that story knowing well my sister will not come there recently as she is indisposed towards anything where we HV a jint title But me being 80% owner,majority title holder had raised it with cops,gv all necessary documents & even so relative accepted she in no where legally has any rights to this title, still trespass case not regd by cops as that relative has some relationship working in govt.so manipulation worked My advocate has now to move court to ask court to pass order to cops to fileFIR in this criminal trespass as my prayer is towards documents on record,her statement prove she has no business staying in a distant relative house by means of fraudulent practice, whether someone objects to it or not Because eviction suit will allow her more time,and allow her to continue staying there till it is disposed off may take years and moreover it will acknowledge her as a interested party to the title suit where present situation is where I believe criminal trespass will allow us to evict her Please advice suitably. Please we are huge huge stress on the action that needs to be taken.a pvt complaint towards achieving the goal from court to police for criminal trespass can be done with as a prayer? In this scenario

I m available on 9512414331 I m looking for someone to support me in Kerala as I speak Hindi,English not Malayalam and there everything is in Malayalam, event court documentation

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 October 2018

Go for a professional help locally as the remedy can not be secured through on line guidance and many facts are to be studied on the basis of such documents.  It your property and you should take care of it at any cost and should not hesitate to spend few amount for getting a remedy through local advocate.

aya   31 October 2018

Local advocate in area where I HV my property are not well read ,experienced as lifetime they get max ten such cases where IQ is required and Kerala has worst IQ as they are patriarch mentality ,egoism has killed Malaya li's

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 November 2018

The facts are less than convincing. Compared to other places, the advocates in Kerala are well informed and professional and civil suits are decided within a period of couple of years.

aya   09 November 2018

Where I can talk to you as facts are true,& not imaginary. The lady as informed is my wife's fathers sister with no bearing to this property by galaxy after galaxy,by virtue of mere observation as she has her own house nearby which she has her rental income coming from.

As for years together this house was empty she used her goodwill with neighborhood to ensure no one distrust her and slow & steady she trespassed,started occupying & Kerala lawyers FYI are one breed which as u said is unique as evident in manner ways,really respect these senior most,ego centric, closed mind,although few remain out of this category who practice in high courts,rest are all frogs inside a village well.so all u said are known facts,u think someone with so in depth knowledge will stoop to seek advice of ur calibre.shame sir,do not freely use whatever is free,it highlights ur kno,education, calibre

aya   09 November 2018

Where I can talk to you as facts are true,& not imaginary. The lady as informed is my wife's fathers sister with no bearing to this property by galaxy after galaxy,by virtue of mere observation as she has her own house nearby which she has her rental income coming from.

As for years together this house was empty she used her goodwill with neighborhood to ensure no one distrust her and slow & steady she trespassed,started occupying & Kerala lawyers FYI are one breed which as u said is unique as evident in manner ways,really respect these senior most,ego centric, closed mind,although few remain out of this category who practice in high courts,rest are all frogs inside a village well.so all u said are known facts,u think someone with so in depth knowledge will stoop to seek advice of ur calibre.shame sir,do not freely use whatever is free,it highlights ur kno,education, calibre

aya   09 November 2018

Where I can talk to you as facts are true,& not imaginary. The lady as informed is my wife's Rather's sister with no bearing to this property by galaxy after galaxy,by virtue of mere observation as she has her own house nearby which she has her rental income coming from.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register