LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighterr 26 (GOVT.)     08 September 2014

Help in filling forgery

my case history 1. 498a/323/307 IPC and Dp 3/4 filed on march 2011 directly in the court vide crpc 156(3) accused person was 6 2. charge sheet filed on october 2011 on 4 persons name. 498a/323 IPC and dp 3/4 Police seized 3 documents from my b*tch (a) marriage certificate (b) 2 prescripttion( Xerox copy) (c) one discharge certificate (Xerox copy). She was admitted in a nursing home for headache and my father admitted her. But now she cooked the story on it that due to swallowed poison she had to admit on the govt. hospital and then the nursing home. But I have all the proof from govt. hospital that she had a headache. she gives the bribes to the nursing home and taken the certificates.

now at the time of her witness on august 2014 she submitted original copy of all the above documents. But in the discharge certificate she make some alteration. At the time when IO seized the xerox copy of the discharge Certificate from her Admission date column was blank but in her original Discharge certificate which she submit on the last august 2014 she wrote the admission date of her own and then submit to the court. Is this comes under forgery 467/468 Ipc? if yes then against whose name I should file the forgery in the girls name or the Nursing homes name? Can I lodge FIR to the police station or I have to go to the court for forgery complaint? Give ur opinion.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register