Help

how to delete a topic created by me?

Please help me

Learning

6 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 November 2010

yes...even i want to know this..

(Guest)

Sometime mistake happens in typing or we do wrongly / mistakenly "ENTER" and the submission goes like a bullet from the gun which we cannot stop or divert in right direction.  But it is neither here a bullet not a gun and programming can be improved on occurrence of need.  LCI Admin. may please look into it.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 November 2010

the submission goes like a bullet from the gun which we cannot stop or divert

Ha ha ha Ram jee...u explained it very well..Bullet from the gun !:D

(Guest)

Roshni jee, kuchh malum hi nahi pad raha hai app taareef kar rahi hain ya hansi uda rahi hain, very simple or very diplomatic comment, one can understand accordingly.  But, I liked it and i appreciate you.  The problem is that you all are very knowledgeable of English language and I have studied in Government Hindi Medium school so have no confidence on my knowledge of English. BUT I LOVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERY MUCH AS IT IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD 'TO THE POINT" LANGUAGE.  So, friendly give me advise to improve my english time to time.  Did you understand?  I said FRIENDLY TUITION so please don't expect fees, Hahaha... 

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     04 November 2010

controlcenter main kahin ise delete karne ka raaj chupa hai.

(Guest)

Are Mahaprabhoo controlcenter ko chhodiye use to ham kaheen ka naheen chhodenge lekin aap apni sunaiye kahan underground ho gaye the aur bahutai din huye hamen jor se hanse.. ab hansakar hamen fansakar khud antardhyaan ho liye ee to kachhu ham booz naheen paa rahe hain so aap hi samzaiye mahaprabhoo hamen aapki leela....... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register