Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen   11 February 2016

Hdfc bank credit card agents priya and anjali fraud.

i had registered a complaint against the Agent for providing me wrong information about the credit card benefit but still no any action has been taken against him.
request no. 16015535747

For full details, i am again writing you mail so that you will e cleared about the customer dissatisfaction from your card and hope you will take any action now.

BookMyshow offer for 1 with 1 ticket offer for HDFC times card has been changed around August 2015.
After August 2015 this offer was not available but i received a call from Agent between October 2015 and December 2015 to take HDFC times card with 1 with 1 ticket offer, however this offer was not available from August 2015was not available.
I again and again asked about the surety of this offer, even i asked for the process of availing this offer. Agent named "Anjali" said visit bookmyshow, you will get one link to register you card for this offer. I visited link but didn't find any link. I called back and then Agent named "Priya" recveived call and she said that "Anjali is not in technical team, so mistakently she must have told you but once you receive Credit Card, you will surely get the link to register card for 1 with 1 ticket offer."
I said "my friends are having same card but they are not able to use".
Response from Anjali was "SIr, The card which we are providing to you, will surely have this 1 with 1 ticket offer"

I again confirmed from them that will i surely get 1 with 1 offer as i was going to take this card only for same offer, she told me that surely i am going to receive this offer.

But after the card delivered to me on December 2015, i didn't get this offer.
I called Anjali and Priya many times. They stopped receiving my call.
and once Anjali received call and again i was told another process for getting 1 with 1 ticket offer(which is not available from August 2015).
I registered above given complaint(complaint no. 16015535747).
I received call and i was conveyed each information regarding my card clearly but i wanted to take action regarding those Agent named "Anjali" and "Priya" and asked for my credit card membership fees back.

When last call was received by team, i was told that surely some action taken will be taken but still no action has been taken.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 February 2016

If you have call recordings/written record OR the calls by agents are recoreded OR otherwise you may lodge complaint with RBI and MD of M/s HDFC bank Aditya Puri:

aditya.puri@hdfcbank.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register