Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Have kids outside marriage, pay hefty fines

Something to learn from China...

Beijing, Sep 3 : Married people in a Chinese city who have children

outside their marriage will now face heavy fines up to 250,000 yuan (36,725 dollars).

The Family Planning Commission in Chongqing city has passed a new regulation that says married people who produce offspring outside their marriage will face fines, China Daily reported Friday citing the Chongqing Economic Times.

An unmarried couple having a baby would be fined 6,000 yuan (USD 882).

https://www.newkerala.com/news2/fullnews-34375.html

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)

really bad , how will poor people cohabit  and reproduce. this is to eliminate poor people from society just wat french and europeans did in ancient times by not allowing slaves to reproduce.

(Guest)

It's a good way to discourage premarital, extramarital and live inrelationships,so that peope value their marriages

besides it's also a good move to discourage population growth

if an indian man has children outside marriage he is burdened with maintaing them,his illegal wife,his legal wife and legal children..then the judiciary is blamed for over burdening him in LCI forums

and now when we can learn something from the how the chinese handle it...we start acting emotional  and think abt poor people...it makes no sense !

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 September 2010

It is not good to bring children into this world, thru illegitimate way, since it is they who will go thru the trauma and stigma, which may have great impact on their psyche, at budding sate/stage, which may sometimes go beyond repair. 

It is the relationship which used to be illegitimate not the children born out of it. So, why should we spoit the life of others.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 September 2010

Plz. read " So, why should we spoit the life of others." as "So, why should we spoil the life of others."

(Guest)

ha ha ha. its a sarcastic remark by me. china controlled pop growth although it led to rise in MALPRACTICES LIKE  female infanticide there.

if this is implemented in india in our parliament some of our leaders will say ' YE GAREEB VIRODHI HAI.GAREEBON KA KHATMA KARNE KO HAI. "

THATS WHY THIS COUNTRY CANNOT GROW BECOZ OF POPULIST ACTIVITIES.  MOSTLY FALSE 498A , FALS4E DV AND DOWRY CASES BEING ONE OF THAT AGENDA. REAL VICTIMS IN INDIA KEEP SUFFERING BECOZ OF POPULIST ILLITERATE  LEADERS.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 September 2010

it is in humen.

i am in doubt about the truthfulness of the news.

yes ms kaur right.

THIS MEANS INDIA IS MORE LIBAREL THAN CHINA.

HERE LEGITIMATE AND ILLEGITIMATE HAS NO DIFFRENCE..

I THINK IT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF CHINA.

HERE IN INDIA ALSO HAPPENS SUCH TYPES OF THINGS.

SOME PANCHYET GIVE DIVORCE ORDER, FOR WHICH THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED.

(Guest)

And why you think we should learn that.??.. rather I would say it is step backward.

Have you read book 'Animal Farm'? The above is nothing but a reflection of mentallity that a few can decide what is good for rest of the society.

I am, on the other hand, a firm believer that  man is the best decision maker of their  fate  -- as a society we need to empower them through education and other decision making  tools.

If the goal is to control population. There are other better ways.

We will have to figure out ,as society,  that how are going to take care of such children, if unwanted by parents. Promote adoption, let religious groups contribute .

To the detractors whose only point of objection  in pemarital/extramarital child is improper care of kid - my answers is please ensure that all chidlren out of marraige  gets proper nutrition --  and then you will have morale to raise this objection.

This step is one of the Taliban ways.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ avnish

China controlled pop growth although it led to rise in MALPRACTICES LIKE  female infanticide there.

india has failed to control popu. growth....so has female infanticide stopped in india?

the issue not just popu growth. it is also of having kids outside/b4 marriage...so r u saying that if people have children before marriage & in extramarital affairs,its perfectly alright! r u a promoter of extramarital relationships????????

and wot does it have to do with poverty?please explain your logic here....i find ur statement funny!

THATS WHY THIS COUNTRY CANNOT GROW BECOZ OF POPULIST ACTIVITIES. 

u sound v.confused..i also said this is a gud step to reduce popu. growth....

MOSTLY FALSE 498A , FALS4E DV AND DOWRY CASES BEING ONE OF THAT AGENDA.

till now u in the entire LCI that these cases are filed because of discrimination against men...now u r bringing popu. growth in b/w.........

by the way, wot do 498 a,dv act etc have to do with popu.??????

REAL VICTIMS IN INDIA KEEP SUFFERING BECOZ OF POPULIST ILLITERATE  LEADERS.

wot do u mean by populist illiterate leaders? :)

and which victims are u talking abt???

have u forgotten my post is discussing population reduction steps taken by china...not 498a cases...i think u r obsessed with 498..so u discuss it everywhere

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 September 2010

"This step is one of the Taliban ways."

THANKS.

(Guest)

@ arup

it is in humen.i am in doubt about the truthfulness of the news.

when u say its inhuman,that means u accept the news as true..both u and avnish are full of confusions..

yes ms kaur right.

as i have proven,she is confused...she is mixing 498a with popu. growth and says china shud not make rules to curb population growth,and is in a way encouraging extramarital affairs.but she also says popu. ...and u come like  a savior to say that she's right....if u find a confused person right...wot is ur own state of mind?

THIS MEANS INDIA IS MORE LIBAREL THAN CHINA.

yes that's the biggest problem...in the name of liberty our past geneartions had as many as 10 kids from a couple .women were regarded as reproductive machines....wot a liberty they had...dats y india's popu. is so "low"...dats y india is the world's most developed country.dats y india has no popu. related problems like poverty,traffic jams,unemployment,rushes in govt hospitals,sanitation etc.........long live liberty given to indian couples to have as many children as they want.....and we shud continue to increase our population!

HERE LEGITIMATE AND ILLEGITIMATE HAS NO DIFFRENCE..

ok tomorrow if any1's wife has an extramarital affair and begets children out of this relationship,he shd not come upto LCI to seek advice...becoz the relationship is as sacred as marriage

tomorrow if a man ahs such affair and has children out of it,he shud distribute sweets and maintain his legal wife(who must have filed a case by now due to adultery),his own children from 1st wife,his mistress,his illegal children and his own parents,also his unmarried younger brothers and sisiters...he shud not complain that he is burdedend.....i dont want u and avnish to write in LCI expressing ur anger that the bahu had extramarital affair or the man is forced to maintain his wife,mistress and children of these 2 ladies..because u find these relationships as legitimate....

HERE IN INDIA ALSO HAPPENS SUCH TYPES OF THINGS.

SOME PANCHYET GIVE DIVORCE ORDER, FOR WHICH THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED

lol !! r u comparing chinese courts with an indian panchayat?

@ avinash

The above is nothing but a reflection of mentallity that a few can decide what is good for rest of the society.

This is decided by court…not by few people…people in other countries respect the courts unlike in Indiaso u find it odd…and dats y other countries are far more progressive…in India such laws will be taken as barbaric because we are used to living the way we want….and therefore exploding population…..i m sure u like all the effects of high population that are manifesting in India.

as a society we need to empower them through education and other decision making  tools.

Plz read my replies to vanish and arup kumar gupta where I have told them the effects of this liberty we all Indians have had till now,and the consequences of the same.i wont repeat.

If the goal is to control population. There are other better ways.

Wot ways?india has failed in all fronts..so u suggest

And wot abt extramarital affairs…plz read my replies to vanish and arup kumar gupta where I hv explained this aspect also.

We will have to figure out ,as society,  that how are going to take care of such children, if unwanted by parents. Promote adoption, let religious groups contribute .

Yes its figured out by courts..the father maintains them…people in India are obsessed with having biological children…orphanages  already have too many children to handle..they are ill treated…u want them to have more children to illtreat just becoz their careless parents first engaged into lustful illegal relationships and dumped them…

please ensure that all chidlren out of marraige  gets proper nutrition.. nd then you will have morale to raise this objection.

Exactly..even I don’t get ur logic…just becoz children born in a legal marriage die due to malnutrition yearly…it doesn’t mean that u can u increase no. of chidren thru illegal relationships……

1 Like

(Guest)

Aishwarya,

You need basic class in logic .Lets take your first reply when you replied to avnish Kaur

"@ avnish

China controlled pop growth although it led to rise in MALPRACTICES LIKE  female infanticide there.

india has failed to control popu. growth....so has female infanticide stopped in india?!

............................."

Here Avnish said that population growth control meansures  may lead to infanticide ... but it does not mean that only population growth control meausres increases infanticide.

It seems you have not heard about multidependency. If you have, you are not using in your reasoning.

And now lets take another point when you responded to me  -

The above is nothing but a reflection of mentallity that a few can decide what is good for rest of the society.

This is decided by court…not by few people…people in other countries respect the courts unlike in Indiaso u find it odd…and dats y other countries are far more progressive…in India such laws will be taken as barbaric because we are used to living the way we want….and therefore exploding population…..i m sure u like all the effects of high population that are manifesting in India.

What the Crap!!!!!!!!!!......

What are you writing?? I was saying that 'Few people deciding the fate of all, as a policy is not OK'.  In response you are brining court in picture. Mada'm courts implement law and government makes law.

I don't agree with yout statement  that Indian does not respect courts. And how does respect of court is linked to development of a country? If you have found a link - please publish your research ASAP.

Please don't sound like a 5th grader.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register