LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

san (engineer)     22 April 2015

Harrassment and abuse

Hi, I'm in the USA.My mother's brothers ,sisters and mother are harassing my parents for money. They are demanding 2laks because 20years ago we bought home from them. Now they are saying they have to get some money as old debt. My mother made a gift deed believing their words at the time of purchase. I purchased that house from my mother 3years ago as I doubted they will do such things. They are obstructing our house construction in another town and blackmailing that, if we give money they won't obstruct. But we somehow took the local CI help and completed the work. Now they went to our caste community center and bribed the members of community and demanding 2laks again from them. Its been 8months they are torturing and us. My parents became sick and mentally depressed.I'm in USA and helpless. Can you please advise how to get legal protection from their abuse permanently. Thanks, San

Learning

7 Replies

Abhishek (Cheif Attorney)     22 April 2015

File a complaint on extortion

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 April 2015

Sir, Send them a legal notice to stop harassing them, if they don't mend their ways file a complaint with proof and send them behind bars for disturbing you old aged parents.... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

shuaibims (n/a)     23 April 2015

मेरा एक दोस्त है जो एक डेल्ही की सरकारी ऑफीस में काम करता है लेकिन वो अभी प्रोबेशन पीरियड में है i कुछ दिन पहले उसको उसके ऑफिस की महिला एम्प्लोयी जो उसके डिपार्टमेंट में उसके अंडर में काम करती हे उसने मेरे दोस्त के सीनियर अफसर के प्रेशर में आकर मेरे दोस्त को ईमेल भेजा की मेरे दोस्त ने सीनियर अफसर के सामने और उनके केबिन में उनसे हर्ष लैंग्वेज का इस्तेमाल किया i इ मेल के द्वारा जब इस मेल का लिखित रूप से विरोद किया तब उसके सीनियर ने भी मेरे दोस्त को एक मेमो दिया जिसमे लिखा है की मेरे दोस्त ने महिला एम्प्लोयी  को अनाप शनाप उनके सामने बोला जिस से महिला को बुरा लगा ओर उस महिला को अपमान भी लगा और यह भी जाताया के वो महिला एम्प्लोयी सच बोल रही है.  इस मेमो की कॉपी उसने एच आर को भिचवादी ताकि उसकी पर्सनल फाइल में एक रिकॉर्ड हो जाये i इस में मजेदार की बात यह है की जो सीनियर अफसर,  मेमो में ज़िक्र करता की यह बात मेरे दोस्त ने इस डेट पर और फाला टॉपिक पे महिला को बोला था i उस डेट और उस टॉपिक की वौइस् रिकॉर्डिंग मेरे दोस्त के पास है जो मेने भी सुना है i इस रिकॉर्डिंग में मेरे दोस्त ने उस महिला से कोई भी एब्यूज लैंग्वेज का इस्तेमाल नहीं किया. बल्कि इस रिकॉर्डिंग में सीनियर अफसर ही मेरे दोस्त को मेमो देने की धमकी दे रहा है ओर तो ओर सीनियर अफसर उस महिला एम्प्लोयी को आर्डर दे रहा है की वो मेरे दोस्त के खिलाफ इ मेल भेजे. 

अब, आप बताईये आपकी किया सलाह रहेगी इस मसले पर. ताकि मेरे दोस्त की इज़्ज़त के साथ इन्साफ भी मिल जाये I

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     23 April 2015

SUFFERS FROM LIMITATION ACT, THEY CANNOT FORCE YOUR PARENTS, ALL THAT YOU SHD DO IF THEY FILE A SUIT THEN SHOW THE LIMITATION ACT IS APPLICABLE AS DISPUTE IS AFTER 20 YEARS, AS AFTER 12 YEARS LIMITATION OPERATES.

IF THEY THREATEN THEN FILE FIR UNDER EXTORTION UNDER IPC R/W CR P C IN THE RELEVANT JURISDICTIONAL COURT WHERE THAT PROPERTY IS SITUATE! 

san (engineer)     24 April 2015

thanks all.whats the procedure to file defamation case?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2015

If they are trying to extort money illegally, ask your parents to lodge a complaint with the local police and escalate the matter with the higher police officials if local police do not respond properly due to influence by other side.

richardjohnson   02 May 2015

If they are trying to get money illegaly then you can file complain in the local police. Register the FIR against them for extortion of money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register