LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharanya Sinha   31 March 2020

Harrassement

Hii I am a 18 years old .....class 12 and I am in love with a muslim boy who is 19 years old.....my parents mentally harass me a lot...beat me up and torture me....i said them since i am not the age to do job put me in hostel...but they dont....and saying that they will file a case against my bf....I want to seperately live from them unless i graduate and find a job

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 March 2020

Wait till you get some more maturity time. Those who fall in love at early age are not mature enough to think about other things except love life. Most of love cases come to an end if started at early age(exception is always there). All 18+ are adult however it doesn't mean you have been completely mature. Maturity comes by time and experiences.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     31 March 2020

It is better to wait and have patience dear. This is due to sentiments and emotions that you have raised war against your own parents who bought you up.

You can marry but the boy should be at least 21 years of age. You just wait concentrate on your studies stand on your own legs then decide...it looks premature

Akshay (Advocate)     31 March 2020

Hi

Dear Sharanya,

Being 18 years old that means in the eyes of law you have attain the age of Majority and that too is applicable on him, but boy has to attain the age of 21 years if you guys want a marriage be leagalised. I would suggest you to wait and complete your studies, stand on your own leg, become independent then decide, What is good or bad for you guys, it is really a long journey for everyone. Suggestion would be same its upto you judge yourself and him too  and give your relationship more time.

Hope this will help you

Best regards,

Akshay Gupta

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     31 March 2020

Dear querist,

You cannot not legally marry to your BF as he is 19. I am not racist but muslim boys are very approachable. But in long run you may suffer. You are very young so you can try your luck in future it is time to follow your parent's advice.

all the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register