LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shalini (Senior)     22 June 2016

Harrasing husband and in laws

I am married from last 3 years and have a 2 year old child.i am highly qualified finanacially indepent belong to a gud family.we are staying in two diffrent states bcoz of our jobs.our was match made thro online site.i have 2 date of birth one official as i had two double promotions in school .this was husband family knew as they had asked us to mail all my documents to them before marriage.i have a younger brother in law who was married from last 5 yeras before our marraige but this was hidden from me and our family.since i have got married i have not taken a single penny from husband for myself and kid i m taking care myself including the delivery bills but have spend 5 lakh on our household including cash .my husband keep abandoning me for small petty issues related ho his mother and brother.he will stop visiting us calling us and block my number he will ocassionally msg me calling me names and abusing my old father.his parents will also not call to find out what is happening.my son is 2years and of tjis 2 years almost 1 year my husband has not been there for us.my mother in law keep creating misunderstanding b/w us.i have never disrespected them.but my husband has called up my relatives and has abused me and my father nd insulted me .this keeps happening every 2 months or so.everytime i for the sake of marriage and kid compromise and travel alone with kid to be with him.he has never come to take us home.the younger daughter in law has never come to in laws place and nor she speaks to them but all including my husband are always worried about her well being.now agin from feb due to very petty issue he has left us.no one has called my in laws.husband ocassionally send threatening msgs and called telling me to come on my own and apologise for no fault of mine.he uses terms like my father should die and i am liar he married elderly female and insult me.i am taking care of child working alone and going thro so much stress.father fell sick due to all stress and i am seeing a psyschologist.what shall i do.kindly opine

Learning

4 Replies

Thank you for advice.

Khush   22 June 2016

you should clear the air between your husband and you. do not think of legal cases.

think of legal way onlly if you want to break the marriage. otherwise just go for counseling. and keep patience, because time heals everything.

i am sure all be okay again

Thanks a lot for advice

A walk alone (-)     25 June 2016

Better try to solve family matter in four walls. Try to save marriage for the sake of your child future. You both can remarriage what about your child? If want divorce go mcd.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register