Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashant (owner)     21 May 2013

Harassment by sister in law & her relatives

Hello All.

i need help her. i dont knw how to explain. bt please try to help me out.

my brother got married in 2011

we did not asked for any dowry, infact we paid for more than half of the marriage expenses.

now they have a baby boy 9 month old this month.

my sister in-law always pick up fights with my mother and my brother. she always harass my mother.

yesterday my sister in-laws and her parents were at our home.

my mom and brother were discussing about her behaviour with her parents.. and my sister in-laws and her mother were harassing my mother.. she was using the word "SHAAP" all the time..

my brother said he dont want to live with her anymore and wants divorce.. on that my sister in-law again started to harass my mom..

when i entered the room they started harassing me too.. she was using the word "Shaap" again n again. and it provoked me and i in anger verbally abused her one time with only 1 word. after that her family again started harassing us.

then their relatives came to our home.

they threatned us that they will kill us all if they want anytime.

they threatened us that they know police commisioner and they will file complaint against us.

they thratened us that they will spread rumors against us in samaj that no one in samaj will give talk to us.

they threatned us that they will file complaint against me coz i verbally abused her.

after that my sister in-laws father was verbally abusing his own daughter and telling her to pack her stuff and leave with them..

later when my dad arrived they only told that i abused her and that they think their daughter is not safe in our house. so my dad and brother had gone with them and gave them written on stamp paper that their daughter does not have any threat from us.

Now i need help. can i make complaint against them ?

if my brother needs to file for a divorce what will he need to do ?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 May 2013

It is not a lack of LOVE, but a lack of FRIENDSHIP that makes unhappy marriages. Try to be friendly fior life long as you promissed during the marriage.Do not allow other people into your matrimonial life.

fighting back (exec)     21 May 2013

@prashant...instead of trying to be friendly as advised by ram chery, first find a good lawyer and file for divorce. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register