Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radha   29 June 2015

Harassment by neighbors

Dear members

From last 9 months I am facing an weired problem caused by my neighbors. We are 2 members in our family (Me & my mother) who wanted to stay peacefully. But people with full of rants does not allow us to do so. They made their rooftop drainage such a way so that all the dirty water enter our varandah, as they do washing cloths and everyhousehold washing on their rooftop. While we requested them to change the drainage system, they did not listen to our request. Now another issue they are creating. From June they have started throwing their used napkins inside our fence, sometime in our drain, sometime on our septic tank and last one was on our roof. When I protest that they are abusing us in a way which is creationg a lot od stress. We are peaceful people. I am busy with my research and office. My mother is a complete housewife having nerve problem. In this situation it really hard to keep calm and let go such things. I need to work on this situation so that in future they will think twice any kind of such nuisance. Need suggestion.

Best regards

Radha

Learning

1 Replies

Leslie Almeida (social worker)     29 June 2015

you will have to file case in civil court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register