LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishi kumar (job)     23 July 2012

Harassment by employer

I am working with a PVT Inter college affilated to U P board since 1985. til 2005.. I was working there as clerk.

After that due to personal reasons the manager starts my Harassment....Transfer me in other designation(below the level of Clerk)..never increased my salary as compare to other staff members( Since i am  too old employ compare to other Staff)...cuts my salary serveral times without any reasons....always make senseless rules for me only...inspite of so many Cruel behaviour from his side i always did what he said..because i am the only earner in my family..Now the manager make my salary half & not give me from 4 months..i am too dipressed that how can manage my family in half salary...and he is doing because of some personal matter( family matter..the manager is my nearst relative too)..

Now pls help....what i can do to save my Job? Can i take any legal actions? if yes then how i should start?
 I want my position  back? pls help..
also i want to know that PVT institution( up to 12th standerd) affilated to UP board comes under RTI Act or not? if yes it will help me or not? pls give your view ASAP..

Learning

3 Replies

vaibhav barbole (law)     23 July 2012

yes every institute have a under a rti, because its registered under charity commision. if you want any information about institute just apllication to your districts charity commissioner

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     25 July 2012

send your complaint to the district education officer. the private insittutions are affiliated to the up board and hence would come under rti

SOMA DAS (Asst. Teacher)     26 July 2012

Respected Sir/Madam,

Respectfully, I beg to state that, I got appointment in Carmel School,Gurunanak Road, Durgapur-713205 on 03/04/2006 as part time basis for Rs.2500/-as monthly remuneration. It was an offer by management committee of the school. I was requested to submit my bio-data with copies of all certificates. After that I got the appointment. Since then, I was working in Carmel School, Gurunanak Road, Durgapur-5. I was doing my job honestly. School authority as well as management committee was satisfied on my service. I was doing at my best. Time to time, that means year after year my service was renewed. Last year i.e. on 01/04/2011, I was upgraded by School Authority and management committee. They gave me First Year Probation. But this year, school authority has terminated my service w.e.f. 31/03/2011 without any reason. I appealed for renewal of my service. But they do not.I was never be warned for a single time. I was never be noticed for termination. Sir/ Madam, May I not expect for justice ? I know that my service was on yearly contract basis. My employer has right to terminate my service. But may I not expect any reason for termination. I was doing at my best and school authority was satisfied on me and so that I was upgraded in service from part time teacher to contract basis teacher and at lastly as "Probationery Teacher". This was given by Sr.Marie Ivy A.C.(Principal) and Sr.Sarita Menezes A.C. (Management Representative) of Carmel School, Gurunanak Road, Durgapur-5 on 01/04/2011. Now, Sr.Kiran A.C.(Principal),Carmel School has terminated my service. How can I survive I don't know, without my service i.e. without any earning. In this middle age is there any possibilities to get service once again ? Presently, I am 40 years 7 months. I have requested to renew my service to pricipal. But, Sister Kiran A.C.(Principal) told me to come but not to sign in attendance register. School authority not want to keep any record of my presence in register. I have met school management committee and stated my case. They are surprised about the fact. They told that they don't know about termination of my service. I went to all of my previous principals Sr.Deepika A.C.,presently posted at Carmel School, 41 Gariahat Road, Kolkata and Sr. Marie Ivy A.C.,presently posted at Carmel School, Desopriya park, Kolkata. They are also upset for the fact. They suggested me to write a letter to this platform for justice. I know that, I will not get any legal support. But, may I not get any moral support on humanitarian ground. May I not expect any notice atleast one month before my termination of service. School (Principal) has given me the letter of termination on 29/03/2012, while I was applied for renewal of my service on 06/03/2012. Not only that, the remarkable fact is, date was written on the letter is 01/03/2012 to prove that it was served to me in one month earlier before the lapsation of my service contract. Please make any enquiry  on myself from parents of the students of the school, senior teachers,my colleagues or anybody associated or not associated with this school. This is utmost prayer to you. Please help a helpless, jobless middle age woman. Thanks, Soma Das, Asst. Teacher, Carmel School, Gurunanak Road, Durgapur-5.

Residential address:

A-11/13, BIDHANNAGAR HIG(PHASE-III)

CO.OPT. HSG. SOC. LTD., DR. Z.H. AVENUE,

DURGAPUR-713212

MOB:09474600722

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register