Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan Verma (Manager)     18 December 2014

Harassing by wife and wife's family

Dear All,

Please advise me regarding my Wife and In Laws are harassing me and family for amount. 

We got married in April 14 and my wife started abusing my mom. I stayed separate from my mom, due to job. But whenever she used to come at my home my wife get aggressive. She don't want to live with my Mom. After two month of marriage she went to Delhi for her further studies. Mean while she again came to Mumbai and staring abusive me( Regarding Dowry & Torture) a lot in front of society. And even she done same thing at my Mom's House as well. Now we log a complain in Pariwar Paramarash Kendra against her and at time of counselling she is asking for huge amount and thing to return back to her, which even she didn't it.

Please suggest me with your valuable response, how to handle the situation in next counselling.

Regards

Rohan  

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

A wife who does not respect your mum wont respect you at all.  You are a product which has come out of that factory called as mother, without her you were not been able to exist.  Your sole existence depends only on your maker ie the mother.  If your wife does not respect your mother, kick her out, neck her out, throw her out.  

IN your case, file for divorce directly based on mental cruelty.  Bargaining for best price for your freedom you can do later as the case progresses.  Keep one time lumpsum settlement as the last option for mutual consent divorce which will get over in 6 months time.  All the best.

SuperHero (Manager)     20 December 2014

Always Helping Hand advices are valuable.

Are you sure you want to get Divorce? May be she is not mentally matured. Does she listen to any one?

Did you take or demand any dowry in any form?

Why don’t you talk with elders to solve the matter or your relatives and her relatives?

Rohan Verma (Manager)     22 December 2014

Dear Helping Hand,

Thanks your valuable suggestion, Kindly suggest me how to proceed for divorce. What should I say in counselling session between me and wife in front of counseller.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register