Rohit Sir, Thank you for your prompt reply.
Greetings Experts and Senior mmbers,
Actually the Note says -
1) I, ZZ w/0 Mr. YY will do the paint work by 10th June 2019. In any delay in painting, cheque shall not be encashed by party. I will also pay the due amount of Rs.00000/- by 10th June 2019.
2) I have received post dated cheque of Rs.80,000/- towards, security deposited, dated 12/June/2019 of MMM bank., tjis is also brouughtout that cheque belongs to A/C No. 123456789 and hold by Ms. BBB w/o aaaa.
3) Handling over of premises will be after enclosing above cheque only. In case of cheque bounce/non encashment for any reason possession will continue with me.
1. sir, by June 10th 2019, building colors have to get it finished by the party, but they are not responding to the calls either reply back to my SMS, but they are expecting the Cheque to be encashed.
2. Sir, guide me whether to STOP the post dated cheque by requesting bank.
3. Accoring to the agreement if ever paint work is delayed I can STOP the cheque.
Please let me know how to resolve this situation.