LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendiran (Business)     28 March 2015

Harassed by own counsel

I was married in july 2013 , on the first week itself problem started and it some how with out fullstop , ended in 498a and DV , though i stayed only for 4 month during 10 month married life , she was talented enough every normal activity of a person in to harassement .

Who ever questiones her action were taken for task by her supernatural allegations (all because of retired AC in her gang, She is an orphan taken care by her uncles).

I got divorce in 2014 december , My counsel was frequently threatening and demanding money , If i saw i cant afford , the reply would be please pay 5 lakhs as my fee i will give you NOC ,..which means either ways i have to pay him what ever she demands .

The case closed in mediation , I got Divorce , DV withdrawn and 498a Quashed . The counsel asked for 5 lakhs as fee , though i gave her 10 lakhs as fee for Mediaiton , Divorce and 498a close .

Meanwhile , a quash case that we had in beginning must be either withdrawn or disposed .

By this time she started sending rowdies , gundas to my house demanding for money .because of this i had to complain in commissioner office with all the proof of money transaction to their account .

even then he keeps doing my case though i said to stop handling the case in commissioner office .

NOW : I was trying the list the case in High court , the status states that Notice to respondant .

my ex and state of xxxxxx . 

What can i do to dissassociate my cousel from the case .

she can create hell lot of trouble , She has created fake ID on my ex wife name and registered a compliant in NCW national commission for woman ,that police and judicary has not taken the case properly . 

She is now trying to revoke the case. With out knowledge of ex-wife on her name.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register