LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeev sharma (HR )     29 May 2013

Hand loan matter

Hi , I need your assistance as i am in a deep problem. I have taken a hand loan from on of my office associate who used to provide hand loan 12 months back an amount of Rs.1.2 lakhs ,at that time at a interest of 9% per month.As i am in a trouble so feels in his trap. I paid interest for the 7 months continuously at the rate of interest of 9% per month. Then beacuse of job problem I am not able to pay interest last for 6 months , how ever last month when i asked him to repay from borrowing some well wisher he asked me to pay around 2 .1 lakhs, as he claimed beacuse of non paying interest he has componded the monthly interest to the principal. In spite of m request he is not listening and every day threating me to pay the full amount .he infacts sending me MAIL , SMS as well as sending some antisocial elements to my home..He also kep one cheque from me which has not mentioned any figure and date from the begining..

Plz suggest how to get rid of these as well as can i compalint against him in the police as well as if he puts those cheque by putting the figure which he demands in the bank and got bounced , shall i have any defence.

The person who ha provided me loan also has given several other perosn hand loan , how ever he did not have any licence

Regards

Rajeev

SAMBALPUR

ODISHA

Learning

2 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     29 May 2013

Dear Rajeev,

Please tell clearly, what documents you have signed. 

if you have not executed any documents except the cheque then there is nothing to worry.

First Lodge a complaint with mentioning the cheque details that your bag has been lost near office and also mention the cheque details in that complaint. 

if he would file any 138 complaint then he has to prove the legally due debt or obligation to  prove his case. moreover don't be afraid, whenever you think any antisocial element is around you immediately call police.

Rajiv Bhasin 

AdvocatE

Bhasin & Associates

bhasin.laws@yahoo.com

rajeev sharma (HR )     30 May 2013

Thanks a lot sir for your reply.as far sign document.i have only does a signature in a plain dairy paper of his,during taking money.as well as he sent mail to my Gmail id from his personnel id mentioning the amount along with his compound interest calculation @9% for month.which I have acknowledged by reply to his mail that on so and so date I will discuss with U about the total amount. Beside this no agreement or any thing being done.plz suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register