LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thankappan vijayamma sunil (service )     16 May 2018

Gujarat high court

Sir, I am one of the affected employee in the 577 ONGC term base employees case we were employed on term base from 2000 till 31/12/2004 . and on 31st December 2004 we were discontinued by ONGC. ONGC conducted a personal interview illegally for changing the terms and conditions to tenure contract after the interview. Then  ONGC gave the joining on tenure contract on 24/1/2005 . which ONGC had told at court that all the 577 were discontinued on 31/12/2004  as per section 2(oo)(bb) which the court has declared null telling that 577 employees does not comes under section 2(oo)(bb) and they were never separated from ONGC . . before that we had filed the case at labour court and we won the case . ONGC went to high court challenging the labour court judgement and at Gujarat high court also we 577 won the case but the Gujarat high court has given the judgement as below [i] The concerned workmen involved in these cases are not required to undergo any more recruitment examinations since they have been appointed after following necessary procedure and are working with the corporation since then. (2) The respondent Corporation shall treat the concerned workmen on regular employment with effect from 24.1.2005 or the date of first reissuance of appointment order as the case may be.

what is the meaning of the second point that is the date of first reissuance of appointment order as the case may be.

could anyone pl help me to   under stand   this last sentence  which is high lighted   which the Honourable Judge of Honourable Gujarat high court had pronounced.

sunil baroda  9427301462 / 8141365287 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register